The California Promise is a commitment by the California State University system to
provide pathways to qualifying student populations to earn their degree in two years
as an ADT Transfer. By participating in the program’s enhanced academic advising and
priority registration, students will be on track to graduate on time, ultimately avoiding
extra years of tuition costs.
To participate, students must be:
Entering Transfer students with an Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) interested
in completing their remaining requirements for baccalaureate degrees in two years.
CSUSM ADT Major Options
Participating students will be expected to:
- Complete a minimum of 30 academic units in a college year based on term of entry,
including summer and winter session.
- Maintain at least a 2.00 grade point average in all academic work completed.
- Submit an educational plan to complete a declared major program within the specified
limit to the designated academic advisor.
- Review and modify the academic plan as needed with the designated academic advisor
at least once each term.
- Enroll in classes during the established priority registration period and pay fees
by the required deadlines.