1. Provide robust administrative and operational support for the faculty and students engaged in the high-impact practice of for-credit, academic internships; and
2. Assist with sustaining existing and developing new university-community partnerships related to for-credit internships.
Click below to access the Faculty Checklist (PDF) and Faculty Toolkit Zip Folder.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I work with a community partner that is not in the database? Complete the Request Community Partner Form and we will contact the requested organization to create a university-community partnership.
- Where do I access the Service Learning & Internship Database? The Service Learning and Internship database is found in the Office of Internship and Service Learning website.
- How can I learn more about the database (S4)? The Faculty User Guide is available for detailed S4 database information.
- Where can I get more information on how to offer an internship? Please review the Faculty Internship Checklist & Faculty Toolkit for additional internship information.