Submit Your Interest
Program elements include:
- Interest Form (Above)
- TypeFocus Self-Assessment - Myers-Briggs Personality Type Inventory
- Enroll with your Peer Leader (TLC graduate)
- 7 TLC Workshops (Hosted Mondays & Thursdays)
- 7 Hours of Campus Engagement
- 7 Hours of Civic Engagement
Final requirements include:
- Resume Critique from CSUSM's Career Center (CougarJOBS)
- LinkedIn Portfolio
- Reflection Paper
- Online Graduation Application
- Panel Exit Interview
Optional Emphasis: Multicultural Competency:
Open to all students seeking deeper leadership development based on social justice
and diversity. Students will earn a leadership certificate with an emphasis in Multicultural
Competency signed by the University President and the Associate Director of Multicultural
At least 16 TLC workshops are offered each semester!
Definition: Any on campus event that involves student participation in discussion
or observation of culture, humanity, and leadership.
Definition: Volunteering at a non-profit or agency that serves marginalized groups, serving at
an event, organizing off-campus events.