Reservations Scheduling Priority
The following groups may submit reservation requests up to 13 months in advance of the date of the event or meeting.
- CSUSM Departments / On Campus Groups / Groups with a formal campus affiliation (institutional membership, groups sponsored by campus department through a formal relationship)
- On-campus groups requesting space in the USU must do so at least 3 weeks in advance for all events.
- Representatives for on-campus groups have the access to submit an eRFU via the Event Portal, after completing eRFU Training. If you do not already have a 25Live account, please contact Event Conference Services at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the required training for a new account.
- Please notify the USU as soon as possible if you need to cancel your room reservation, so the space can be made available for others. If a group is requesting/reserving multiple blocks of time and not using them, their reservation may be canceled and they will only be allowed to make single date reservations for the rest of the semester.
- Any changes to an event set-up must be made 5 business days in advance. Any incurred cost due to a late change or cancellation will be the responsibility of the requesting organization.
- Please note your 25Live submission must have the correct chargeback or foundation account number to have your reservation confirmed.