Reservations Scheduling Priority
The following groups may submit reservation requests up to 14 months in advance of the date of the event or meeting.
- Student Organizations
- Associated Students, Inc. (ASI)
- Student Life and Leadership, the Dean of Students Office and Campus Dining, for events in support of Student Life.
- Other events in support of student life may be considered on a case by case basis. Example would include but not be limited to events anticipating 51% or more student attendance.
- Campus Organizations/Departments hosting student focused events that meet the requirements for this category should follow the reservation processes found on the campus department page.
- Recognized student organizations have the access to submit an electronic Request for Facility Use (eRFU) via the Event Portal, after both the President and Treasurer complete eRFU Training.
- Student Life & Leadership (SLL) will train Student Organizations on the eRFU submission and event planning process annually. Once the organization's eRFU account is set up, the officer can request space, per the guidelines outlined in the online E-RFU tutorial. SLL staff advisors will follow up with student organization officers and identified event planners to provide support in planning a successful on-campus event.
- A limit may be placed on the number of reservations a student organization may make for reoccurring events. Notice will be given to all recognized student organizations if this becomes necessary.
- Please notify the USU as soon as possible if you need to cancel your room reservation, so the space can be made available for others. If a group is requesting/reserving multiple blocks of time and not using them, their reservation may be canceled and they will only be allowed to make single date reservations for the rest of the semester.
- Any changes to an event set-up must be made 5 business days in advance. Any incurred cost due to a late change or cancellation will be the responsibility of the requesting organization.