Enrollment Strategies after the semester begins:
- NEW! Effective Spring 2019, a permission number will not be required to enroll in an open class during the first week of the semester! You may add classes yourself, online in your Student Center.
- If instructor consent is required, a permission number is still needed to enroll.
- If a class is not displayed as “open”, a permission number is still needed to enroll.
Refer to How to Crash a Class.
- During the second week of the semester, the only way to add a course will be with
a permission number provided by the course instructor.
- You'll need to attend the class to see if the instructor will give you a permission
number. Keep in mind, permission numbers are limited.
- Instructors will often use the waitlist to add students.
- If you are enrolled in a course you do not intend to complete, you are encouraged
to drop the course prior to the start of the semester to avoid tuition related fees
and negative grading.
- The last day to drop a class without recieving a W is February 4th.
Still Looking for Classes?
- If you are a continuing student you may be eligible to take a CSU Fully Online course. More information on eligibility and enrollment in CSU Fully Online can be
- The enrollment window for CSU Fully Online courses is limited, the link will only
be available to you in your Student Center until January 21.