department menu

Frequently Asked Questions

Am I required to send CSUSM my GRE scores before I am admitted to the program?

No. The Pre-Health Professions Program does not require the GRE.


If I graduated from CSUSM, do I still need to send in official transcripts?

If you took classes at or graduated from CSUSM, we will be able to pull up your CSUSM grades on our system once your Program Application is received.

If you attended any colleges or universities prior to attending CSUSM, transcript copies may be in our system but please email your advisor to verify this before omitting your official transcript requirement.
However, if you graduated from CSUSM and later attended courses at other colleges or universities, you need to send in official transcripts from these institutions.

I'm an international student - Who do I work with on my student status/admission at CSUSM?

The Pre-Health Professions Program does not accept international students.

How do I request Financial Aid?

Please visit the Financial Aid and Scholarships office website at or call (760) 750-4850 with any questions.

Why may I not apply to the program via CSU Mentor?

CSU Mentor will be accessible to applicants that have been formally admitted into the program. More information will be given to you after you have been formally admitted.