department menu

Need a transcript?

Follow the instructions below to request an official CSUSM transcript:

In order to receive a CSUSM official transcript that reflects units earned through BTSA or other optional credit courses, you must submit a transcript request form to CSUSM Registration and Records. No additional fee is required. (For Spring 2009 courses, grades will be posted and transcripts available in mid-June of 2009)

Step 1: Download and complete the Transcript Request Form 

Step 2: Once completed, mail or fax the Transcript Request form to the CSUSM Office of Registration and Records:

Transcript Request Mailing Information:
Office of Registration & Records/Transcript Request
Cal State San Marcos
San Marcos, CA  92096-0001

Fax#: (760) 750-3700

Additional transcript information is available on the CSUSM Registration and Records web site