Following are the mailing options available to receive your I-20/ Documents:
Pick up your I-20 in the Office of Global Education – Extended Learning Building 588. (You
must bring proof of identification)
Send it by regular US Postal Service Mail within the US. (Not available for international shipping)
(No tracking provided)
Send it via Express Mail through eShipGlobal (information below). This option is for international or US shipping. This method
provides a tracking number for your I-20 and admission packet.
Information on eShipGlobal:
"eShipGlobal" is an online service that allows students to easily pay for Express Mail with a credit
card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover cards only). Do not request delivery through the FedEx, DHL or UPS websites. All Express Mail related communication will be handled by the eshipGlobal service.
To pay for Express Mail delivery through eshipGlobal, follow these instructions:
- Go to: https://study.eshipglobal.com (also known as UEMS; works best with Internet Explorer & Mozilla Firefox browsers).
- Click on "Sign up" under the Students section.
- Register for an account by completing the online form. Have the CSUSM Student ID number,
mailing address, e-mail address, phone number and credit card information ready.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your eshipGlobal Order number.
- For any difficulties, use the “Help” link in the eshipGlobal site for step-by-step instructions. The Office of Global Education is unable to resolve technical problems associated
with the eshipGlobal service.
- Please make sure that your name is indicated exactly as it appears on your admission
documents and select The Office of Global Education as the sender address.
- Please pay close attention to the information submitted, as errors in the credit card
information or submitting incorrect or incomplete address information will result
in a delay of your I-20's mailing.