Following are the mailing options available to receive your I-20/ Documents:
- I will personally pick it from the Office of Global Education - Craven 3200. (You
must bring proof of identification)
(You may also authorize a friend to pick up the document(s) on your behalf. To do
so, send an e-mail to both your friend and to firstname.lastname@example.org to grant them permission to pick up your document(s). Your friend should print the
e-mail you send them and bring it with them to Global Education in order to pick up
the document(s). Remind your friend to bring some form of photo identification as
- Send it by regular U.S Postal Service mail within the U.S. to the student local mailing
address/ outside the U.S. to the student permanent address. Keep in mind that this
could take quite a while to reach you.
- Send it by express mail at student's expense through eShipGlobal (FedEx, DHL and UPS).
Information on eShipGlobal:
"eShipGlobal" is an online service that allows students to easily pay for Express Mail with a credit
card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover cards only). Do not request delivery through the FedEx, DHL or UPS websites. All Express Mail related communication will be handled by the eshipGlobal service.
To pay for Express Mail delivery through eshipGlobal, follow these instructions:
- Go to: https://study.eshipglobal.com (also known as UEMS; works best with Internet Explorer & Mozilla Firefox browsers).
- Click on "Sign up" under the Students section.
- Register for an account by completing the online form. Have the CSUSM Student ID number,
mailing address, e-mail address, phone number and credit card information ready.
- Email email@example.com with your eshipGlobal Order number.
- For any difficulties, use the “Help” link in the eshipGlobal site for step-by-step instructions. The Office of Global Education is unable to resolve technical problems associated
with the eshipGlobal service.
- Please make sure that your name is indicated exactly as it appears on your admission
documents and select The Office of Global Education as the sender address.
- Please pay close attention to the information submitted, as errors in the credit card
information or submitting incorrect or incomplete address information will result
in a delay of your I-20's mailing.