Qualified students must:
- Be a current CSUSM student or CSUSM graduate (Alumni); this includes CA residents, non-residents (Out-of-state and International), and undocumented students.
- Apply for a CSUSM stateside graduate program in the semester seeking an application fee waiver.
- Meet University and Program admissions requirements.
- Show great potential for completing a Masters program.
- Show proof of attendance at an event such as: a graduate program information session or graduate school fair where you meet a CSUSM rep, Diversity Forum, Trio McNair, or any graduate studies/programs related events or activities.