**New SRA forms under certifications**
Open for limited student access
All benefits processing will remain in Cougar Central.
Due recent changes in the California State University fire code, the existing Veterans
Center will not be expanded as previously planned. We are working with the University and our generous
donors, the Epstein family, to build a Veterans Services Complex. It will include a new building that will be separate but adjacent to the Veterans Center - connected by a new, larger and shaded deck!
What you need to know
- ALL VA-benefit processing is located in Cougar Central. Vicki and her team are available at the Veterans Services
counter (far left counter in Admissions).
- CalVet information and processing is available in Cashiers, also in Cougar Central (See Judy Sandman).
- The main door into the Center is for staff and ADA use only. Students can enter the building through the deck-side doors to access the kitchen and computer lab .
- The interior of the Veterans Center is a QUIET space for student use. The Professional
Development team is working hard to ensure opportunities for paid internships and
academic success of our community.
- The deck and kitchen are available for use Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. unless otherwise noted in an email or website update.
- Printing and soda mess services remain temporarily suspended. Please consider visiting the other Centers for lounging, computing and printing.
As always, if you have questions, comments, or concerns, please notify the Veteran Services staff.
Thank you for your patience as we navigate this expansion and work to continue to
serve you at the highest level possible!
The Veteran Services Team
Tel: (760) 750-4827
Fax: (760) 750-3089
Location: Cougar Central
Craven Hall, 3700-40
Mon - Fri: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.