Reservations Scheduling Priority
The following groups may submit reservation requests up to 13 months in advance of
the date of the event or meeting.
- CSUSM Departments / On Campus Groups / Groups with a formal campus affiliation (institutional
membership, groups sponsored by campus department through a formal relationship)
- On-campus groups requesting space in the USU must do so at least 3 weeks in advance
for all events.
- Representatives for on-campus groups have the access to submit an eRFU via the Event
Portal, after completing eRFU Training. If you do not already have a 25Live account,
please contact Event Conference Services at email@example.com regarding the required training for a new account.
- Please notify the USU as soon as possible if you need to cancel your room reservation,
so the space can be made available for others. If a group is requesting/reserving
multiple blocks of time and not using them, their reservation may be canceled and
they will only be allowed to make single date reservations for the rest of the semester.
- Any changes to an event set-up must be made 5 business days in advance. Any incurred
cost due to a late change or cancellation will be the responsibility of the requesting
- Please note your 25Live submission must have the correct chargeback or foundation
account number to have your reservation confirmed.