If you are the guarantor on your student's license agreement, you are financially
responsible for the contract with your student. To find out how much you owe, please
refer to the license agreement that was read, reviewed and signed.
Beginning in Fall 2020, all Housing costs will be placed on the student’s MyCSUSM account. This means:
- Other than the $300 Administrative Fee that was paid when you applied for Housing,
you will pay all fees directly to CSUSM instead of paying the Housing office.
- Financial Aid will automatically be applied to your Housing costs (once any outstanding
Fees and Tuition have been paid) rather than having to wait for your refund to pay
- All costs and bills will be conveniently located in one place.
- Housing fee due dates have been updated to match CSUSM’s due dates, again allowing
for one convenient payment plan. Due dates for the 2020-2021 academic year are as
- August 26th, 2020; September 25th, 2020; October 25th, 2020; November 24th, 2020; January 20th, 2021; February 19th, 2021; March 21st, 2021; April 20th, 2021
- As in previous years, no installments are charged in December and May.